Beginning September 13, join us every Monday evening at 6:30,
as we explore God's Word!
After completing one of these steps, you’ll take the next step of taking the New Membership Orientation class with Pastor Enis.
WHY JOIN CHURCH?
It's important for you.
1. Membership provides you a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your Christian walk (Galatians 6:1–2; Hebrews 10:24–25).
2. Membership provides greater opportunities for you to use your God-given gifts and talents
(1 Corinthians 12:4–27).
3. Membership provides you the accountability you need to grow (Ephesians 5:21).
HOW TO JOIN CHURCH?
It's easy at New Beginnings.
Because of the benefits of connecting with a church, we want to make it easy for you to join the family of New Beginnings.
1. If you’re at one of our worship celebrations, and are interested in joining church, simply walk down the aisle to Pastor Enis when he extends the invitation after he’s finished preaching.
HOW TO JOIN CHURCH
It's easy at New Beginnings.
2. If you desire to join church, but are uncomfortable walking down the aisle during the invitation period, simply fill out a Membership Card in the back of the sanctuary, and give it to the pastor or any other servant after the closing prayer of our worship celebration.
3. If neither of these options works for you, simply email Pastor Enis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a conversation!
Dr. Larry L. Enis is the founding pastor of New Beginnings Church. After graduating from Norfolk State University in 2000, he was licensed to preach the gospel at Faith Deliverance Christian Center in Norfolk, Virginia. From 2004 to 2014, he served as an associate minister at the Saint Paul’s Baptist Church in Richmond, Virginia. He is the author of four inspirational books!
In May 2013, he earned the Doctor of Philosophy degree in Biblical Studies at Union Presbyterian Seminary in Richmond. He holds the Master of Theology degree in New Testament from Union Presbyterian Seminary, and the Master of Divinity degree from the Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology at Virginia Union University, where he is an adjunct professor of biblical preaching. He teaches religion at Randolph-Macon College, and he teaches preaching at Union Presbyterian Seminary. Prior to beginning this journey at New Beginnings, he served as the pastor of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church from 2014 to December 2016, which experienced considerable growth under his leadership. His purpose is to communicate the gospel through preaching, teaching, writing, and leadership.
Previous Sermon Series
What to Expect
• Relatable preaching and teaching
• A passionate church with a God-sized dream
• A multigenerational and multicultural church that’s relevant to people of all ages
• A joyful and loving environment
• A church committed to making a positive difference in the community
New Beginnings Church © 2016 All Rights Reserved • Site by Heirborn, LLC.